National Seminar on uniform civil code in India: position in current decade
Posted By - Admin On - Nov 19, 2019
Event Starting Date
Nov 26, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Event Ending Date
Nov 27, 2019 - 04:00 PM
CONCEPT NOTE :
Uniform Civil Code is the ongoing point of debate regarding the Constitution’s mandate to replace personal laws based on scriptures and customs of each major religious community in India with a common set of rules governing every citizen. As Uniform Civil Code would put in place a set of laws to govern personal matters of all citizens irrespective of religion is perhaps the need of the hour. Article 44 of the Constitution of India has been lying in cold storage since 1949. However, Hon’ble Supreme Court, through its various progressive decisions has initiated welcome developments in what has been a long march towards gender equality& ensuring a Uniform Civil Code. In the light of this, the School of Legal Studies, Sangam University, Bhilwara (Rajasthan) endeavours to provide a platform for policy makers, researches, and academicians to discuss and deliberate on issues and aspects pertaining to Uniform Civil Code.
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE :
|CHIEF PATRON||Shri. R. P. SONI||CHAIRPERSON|
|DY. CHIEF PATRON||Shri. ANURAG SONI||BOM|
|PATRON||PROF. (DR.) K. P. YADAV||PRESIDENT|
|CO-PATRON||DR. O.P. GUPTA||REGISTRAR|
|CHAIRMAN||PROF. (DR.) M.L. PITALIYA||DEAN, SOLS|
|CONVENER||DR. V. K. SAROJ||ASST. PROFESSOR, SOLS|
|ORGANIZING SECRETARIES||Mr. Shankar Banerjee||ASST. PROFESSOR, SOLS|
|ORGANIZING MEMBER||Ms. Sunakshi Sharma & Ms. Vartika Mishra||ASST. PROFESSOR, PC, SOLS|
|TREASURER||Ms. Debashree Chakraborty||ASST. PROFESSOR, SOLS|
|STUDENT VOLUNTEERS||MS. NEHA SHARMA & Mr. VINEET SHROTRIYA||STUDENTS|
SUBMISSION OF ABSTACT :
The Participants interested in making Paper presentation on the seminar theme are requested to submit their abstract along with registration form.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTACT The Participants interested in making Paper presentation on the seminar theme are requested to submit their abstract along with registration form.
- The abstract of paper should be 250-300 words, MS word 12 points Font New Times roman, 1.5 line spaces.
- Full paper within 4000- 8000 word, Typed in MS word 12 points Font New Times roman, 1.5 space on A4 size paper.
- Abstract and full paper must be sent on e-mail.- firstname.lastname@example.org
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Only the quality paper based on original research will be accepted for presentation.
- Need and Importance of Uniform Civil Code
- Uniform Civil Code: One Nation One Code
- Uniform Civil Code &Human Rights
- Constitutional perspective of Uniform Civil Code
- Conflicts of Personal Laws in India
- Jurisprudential aspect of Uniform Civil Code
- Uniform Code v Common Code
- Gender Justice through Uniform Civil Code
- Uniform Civil Code & Indian Judiciary
- International Covenants and Uniform Civil Code.
|ABSTRACT SUBMISSION||19TH Nov 2019||LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION||23rd Nov 2019|
|NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE||21st Nov 2019||FULL PAPER SUBMISSION||25th Nov 2019|
|RESEARCH SCHOLARS||Rs. 500|
|FACULTIES/ PROJECT FELLOWS||Rs. 1000|
|ON SPOT REGISTRATION||Extra Rs 100|
Delegate registration fee by all the participants can be paid through NEFT to the account mentioned below:
Name of the Bank : HDFC, Account No : 03507620000026,
IFCS code : HDFC0000350, Bank Address : SK Plaza, Pur Road, Bhilwara, (Raj.)