Fostering economic development by empowering women through ICT (NATIONAL CONFERENCE)
Posted By - Admin On - Mar 18, 2019
Event Starting Date
Apr 12, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Event Ending Date
Apr 13, 2019 - 04:00 PM
Fostering economic development by empowering women through ICT
Organized By: School of Management Studies & Department of CSE
- Concept Note:
Women empowerment is the process in which women elaborate and recreate what she is capable of doing and accomplishing, during challenging and adverse circumstances. Women empowerment encompasses the economic freedom, autonomy in decision making, enhanced spiritual health and encroaching outlook on acquiring independence. The National Policy for Empowering Women was passed in the year 2001 and it was declared as Women Empowerment (Swashakti) year by Government of India. ICT has contributed by way of liberalizing government policies, increasing level of education, ease of market access and combining the inner drive of female fraternity towards the societal transformation. It has also paved the way for increasing participation of women in all the spheres of life. Their grit and strength of purpose has changed the startup landscape of India. ICT has played a significant role in fostering entrepreneurial abilities of women by providing greater reach. The conference aims to deliberate the role of ICT in the process of women empowerment and economic development.
The two day national conference will provide a discussion forum on various aspects leading to women empowerment and entrepreneurship through ICT. The conference includes mainly three tracks relating to Business Innovations through Technological Revolution, Women Empowerment through socio-economic development & Accelerating Women Entrepreneurship.
The tracks of the conference will provide an opportunity of learning and knowledge sharing among participants through discussions on topics which can help in spreading awareness about women empowerment in the present era. It will also provide information relating to technological involvement and innovation in women empowerment. The experts will exchange their thoughts and suggestions regarding women entrepreneurship & the government policies designed for the improvement and upliftment of women in society.
The successful accomplishment of the goals of conference will lead to the overall development of the women fraternity by enhancing their intellectual capabilities towards revolution in ICT technologies.
- Conference Objectives
- To recognize the role of Women fraternity in the growth of economy & motivating them to participate in the growth process.
- To understand the financial & social issues faced by Women Entrepreneurs and their solutions through ICT.
- To understand the changing trends of Indian Economy along with increasing contribution of Women Entrepreneurs in recent years.
- To investigate & analyze various ICT based technological innovations in the field of Women Entrepreneurship.
- To create awareness for ICT-enabled tools & their impact on economic upliftment of Women.
- To understand how the revolution in ICT affects women entrepreneurs.
- Conference Tracks and Themes
- Business Innovation through Technology Revolution
- Cloud computing
- Mobility and mobile apps
- Big data
- Internet of things (IOT)
- Cyber security
- Neural networks
- Nano technology
- Augmented Reality
- Women empowerment and socio-economic development
- Workplace participation
- Meta son preference
- Legal issues and women empowerment
- Glass ceiling
- Cross –cultural issues on women empowerment
- Governance and women safety
- Education, employment and women empowerment
- Accelerating Women Entrepreneurship
- Skill development
- Scale-up strategies
- Successful career switch
- Government initiatives
- Important Dates:
Last Date of Abstract Submission
20 March, 2019
Last Date of Full Paper Submission
6 April, 2019
Last Date of Registration
8 April, 2019
12-13 April, 2019
- Registration Fees
Rs. 500/-(Presentee) and 100/- (For Attendee)
Registration fee includes Registration Kit, Lunch & High Tea
- Mode of Payment
Any prospective member can register for the conference by filling the registration form attached with the brochure and can send the scanned copy to mail id email@example.com
Last date for registration is 8th April, 2019. Registration fee can be remitted through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Sangam University and payable at Bhilwara. Participants paying registration fee NEFT/ Online Transfer should use the following information
Account Name: Sangam University
Name of the Bank: HDFC
Account No. 03507620000026
IFSC Code: HDFC0000350
Address: SK Plaza, Pur Road Branch, Bhilwara, (Raj).
- Guidelines for Abstract & Paper Submission
- Cover page should have author and co-author details like designation, organization, E-mail Id, Contact No.
- Abstract should be of 500 words
- Full length paper should not be more than 4500 words
- Font should be Times New Roman size 12 and Headings size 14
- Single Column Layout
- 1.5 Line Space
- One inch margin on all sides
- All tables, figures and Graphs should have its title and number
- Referencing APA style
- Selection & Presentation of Paper
The selection of paper will be based on the recommendation of the review committee. The candidates whose paper will be selected will be informed within 7 days of paper submission.
Ten minutes will be given for presentation of paper.
- Papers in Absentia
Participants who cannot attend the conference can send their papers in absentia category.
Sh. Rampal Soni Ji, Chairman,Sangam Group
Mr. Anurag Soni, Board Member, Sangam University
Advisory Board :
Prof. K. P. Yadav, Vice Chancellor, Sangam University
Dr. O.P. Gupta, Registrar, Sangam University
Conference Director :
Prof. R.K. Jain, Dean-SOMS, Sangam University
Convener : Dr. Khushboo Sharma,
Co- Convener : Dr. Vipan kumara Sharma
Organizing Secretary : Mrs. Priyanka Mehta
Co-ordinators : Dr. Jyoti Dashora, Ms. Sonu Chowdhury, Mr. Sarnam Singh
Track Co-ordinators : Dr. RK Kushwaha, Dr. Asif Parwej, Dr. Sunil Kumar Yadav