Business Plan Competition
Posted By - Admin On - Feb 22, 2019
Entrepreneurship Club Organizes
"Business Plan Competition"
- To encourage business ideas; Innovation and business startups .
- To create structure and process for the Business Plan Competitions for leading academic
- institutions across the state so that the Innovative ideas born through these competitions are taken forward to become real businesses.
- To create a platform where any individual or team can post their innovative ideas and seek mentoring, access to incubation and angel funds to help them create a real business.
Who can Participate:
Students of all Schools UG course and PG course. Time limit: 15 -20 Min PPTs based Presentation Team Size: Min Three / Max Five Members.
First Prize: Rs 2100 (With Memento)
Second Prize : Rs 1100 (With Memento)
Third Prize :500 Rs (With Memento)
1. Initial screening of “Business plan” PPTs presentation will be done before final event. Minimum 10 to 15 slides of Power points PPTs are to be made by you necessary. You can use short videos too.
2. Business plan should be feasible for generating projected revenues.
3. It should not be simply copy & paste/ can be adopted from internet sources, your efforts and ideas must be visible in communication and presentations.
4. Business plan should have minimum components of Business plan and justified by all participants equally. It is a team work , so active participation of all members is desirable.
5. Submission of business plan in word file format is also required. One can use 12 size fonts for body text and 14 Size fonts for Headings, Fonts to be used times new roman, justified and 1.5 spacing.
6. In case any query, contact faculties team members of co-ordinators.
7. Final Judgment will be of team of Evaluators.
School of Management Studies Faculties Team Coordinator:
- Dr Vibhor Paliwal
- Dr Khushboo Sharma
- Dr Jyoti Dashora
- Dr R K Kushwaha
- Dr Asif Perwez
- Ms Sonu Chowdhury
- Ms Surbhi Birla
For Further Queries :
Dr Vijayendra Gupta
School of Management Studies