6th February, 2020
Mr. Ramnarayan Ajmera, an alumnus of the first batch of Engineering interacted with students about his entrepreneurship journey and guided them about the field of Instrumentation. We are really proud of his achievements and wish him great success in all future endeavors. He is currently General Manager, Parshvi Technologies Gujarat.
5th February, 2020
Alumni Association of Sangam University organized an Alumni Interaction session on 5th February for the students of Management. Alumni Association Secretary Mr. Anurag Sharma shared that invited alumnus Mr. Manish Kumawat is currently working as Sr. Financial Consultant in Amazon, Seattle, USA. He was earlier associated with Apple through Tech Mahindra. He suggested to students that along with their regular studies, they must focus on their Communication Skills to make an identity at the global stage. Students asked questions related to the functioning of Amazon and their careers perspective and also learned about the culture of the United States of America.
13th November, 2019
A general meeting of the Alumni Association of Sangam University was conducted on 13th November 2019. Core Committee members were present and had a discussion with University Vice-Chancellor on the following agendas:
- Create and bring all alumni on a common platform to make a strong network of working professionals and aspirants.
- Planning of Alumni Meet in the month of February 2020.
- Update all alumni network about the current happening of the university.
- Invite alumni to university events and take their suggestions for improvement in teaching-learning methods.
- To guide all aspirants about higher education, Job Profiles required Skill Sets to grab a good job in the market.
- Fundraising for needy and meritorious students.